A TO Z PLUMBING
1602 E. State Street Trenton, NJ 08609
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
A to Z Pluming does more than just clear your drains. We can also repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
• Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe — damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
• Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
• Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
• Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
• Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
• Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
• Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded. A to Z Plumbing technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including pipe repair and replacement. Traditional Repair MethodSewer line repairs are typically performed using the "open cut" or "trench" method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Licensed Trenton Plumbers
A to Z Plumbing your #1 TRENTON PLUMBERS offers many services:
A to Z Plumbing Services: Trenton NJ, Princeton NJ,
Ewing NJ, East Windsor NJ, West Windsor NJ, Bordentown NJ, Hamilton NJ, Mercer County NJ, Mercerville NJ, Larwenceville NJ, Burlington County, Bucks County PA